We want to fully understand your business aims and appreciate the specialisms of your industry. It is then that we can fully support you in making the most of your employees’ talent ensuring that they are fully engaged and productive when working.
However, we know that things do not always go to plan during the employment lifecycle. Therefore, we are able to provide employment law advice on:
- Sickness absence either long or short-term
- Maternity, paternity, and other types of family leave
- Performance Management can fall under poor conduct, poor capability, or sometimes both. We can work with you and provide you with training for having an informal meeting or difficult conversation with an employee, creating performance improvement or development plans as required, all the way through to attending your business to undertake disciplinary and dismissal.
- We can support you with any unsettled employees, from a simple mix-up to guiding you through a full grievance process.
- For recruitment, we can undertake interviews and assessments as appropriate, following discussions with you we will identify and select the best candidate for your business both with the right skill and cultural fit. We can support you with onboarding to ensure the employee and you get off on the right foot.
- We can work with you to generate essential employment guides/employee handbooks and other documents to ensure that everyone is on the same page when knowing their obligations.