We can provide you with guidance specific to Covid19
- Working from home
- Vulnerable workers: we can provide guidance regarding your responsibilities as the employer
- Post lockdown planning
Are you planning your return to work after lockdown?
- We can help with the health and safety requirements,
- Advice on holiday planning.
- Consideration for further cost-saving initiatives
For Covid19 specific advice, please call for a one-off price, no contract required. We are not here to tie you into contracts, we are here to help you get through this challenging time.
Call Tracey on 07764 567164
Increasingly, our clients have been asking for support with their Health and Safety requirements. So we are pleased to be able to offer a wide range of services.
Guildford HR can support office-based businesses ourselves, but we now also have a partner who can help across all industries, e.g. hospitality, manufacturing, retail, leisure and construction.
Often HR matters go hand in hand with Health and Safety from Legal compliance to audits and training.
Our partner can supply advice 24×7 on a retainer basis and/or can support our clients with a specific incident or piece of work.
What can we offer:
- Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
- COSSH Assessments
- Audits with reports written in a clear and concise way
- Fire safety
- 24 hr advice line (subject to contract)